About me

venerdì 23 maggio 2008

brilliant, sodding, mate, aye, cheers man... feeling bristish/scottish today!

Hello everybody!
As the title of this post says, today I feel british therefore I'm going to write entirely in english.
That's just how I feel today.
What to say, what to say... oh yeah, right now I'm doing a substitution of a religion teacher in the aerea (got three schools: Quiesa, Pieve a Elici and Massarosa.. I rule.).
Before I started it yesterday I was either curios and had a whatshoulditeachthesekidsboutreligion face.
Needless to say, those first two days have been brilliant. By the minute I entered the classrooms I kind of felt confident, all of a sudden. The thing is, that this is actually my second time doing a religion substitution so I was a little nervous, I guess.
Still, it's going great.
I was about to laugh my ass off when this morning two guys from a nearby bookstore (guesses in the comments please, ;) ) came by to collect the holiday books they left for the teacher to choose.

Here's what I thought:

"yeah come and get them, you sucker bookstore. I'm a worker at Checchi, you suckers. We just kick your ass, you losers!!"

Instead...here's what I actually said:

"yeah, come on in, they're right over there. What? No, I'm taking over religion teacher, she's not here. No idea what they choose, sorry :-)" (emoticon included)

I know, I know, sucks to be the diplomatic guy.
On a brigther side, today is may the 23rd, so that means...
DOCTOR INDIANA FREAKING JONES DAY!

Man, could I not wait this day to come.
I'll probably (lol, for sure) not go to see the movie tonight as there's going to be tons of people but still...
Doctor Indiana Jones is back baby, boo-ya!
Nothin much to add, I guess...
Cheers guys!

-f

Nessun commento: