About me

lunedì 14 aprile 2008

great opening

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.



- J.D. Salinger - The catcher in the rye




Beh, eccomi qua.
Non so se questo blog sarà soltanto uno dei mille sparsi per la rete; non so se qualcuno verrà effettivamente a leggerlo in modo regolare (!!!).
Quello che so è che da oggi, lunedì 14 aprile 2008, in questo spazio vi parlerò un pò di me e di ciò che succede intorno a me (noi).
Boh, non sono mai stato troppo bravo a fare i discorsi fighi quindi concludo con una citazione colta:


ma sudicio deriva etimologicamente da sud ? (cit.)


Cheers everybody!

Nessun commento: